Friday, March 13, 2009

maybe this is a sign....

so today is friday the 13th, and obviously david and i don't really care about that stuff, getting married on the 13th and all, but today kind of makes you think... I was so excited to come home because we had nothing to do the whole weekend. i could clean the house, catch up on laundry, and hang out with my honey! so i get home and david says he has a quiz to take, which is actually good news because i wanted to take a nap before going out together for a date night.

So i wake up about an hour and a half later and we get ready for dinner and go out. We got to a chineese buffet and spend $23 on food (which i HATED doing but david really wanted to and we were wanting it to be a special night) and we barely ate a whole plate of not very good food. Were sitting there talking and i ask him about how his quiz went. He said he couldn't take it because the internet wasn't working. Now if david, the computer networking major, can't get the computer to work something is wrong.

so i went home and looked at it (pretty laughable because i don't know anything about computers) and the ONLY page it would pull up was www.LDS.org

David looked at me and goes "Meg do you think that's a sign or something"

we got a pretty good laugh out of that :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I read this and totally thought I had commented on it. Oops! You guys crack me up!! After the phone call about Roxiey we got from you later that night, I would wonder also about the 13th.

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Hey David! (and Megan, even though we have never officially met!) Your mom told my mom your blog, so since I am a blog addict I had to check it out! i love all your wedding pictures! Im so happy for you! Jon and I are in Knoxville TN now, which is pretty close to you, maybe we can plan a time to meet up! Its been forever! I miss ya buddy!
ps.... my blog is thejonathanwalterfamily.blogspot.com