Saturday, February 11, 2012

Febru-any!

The title is dedicated to subway due to the fact that it is februany! I LOVE $5 subs. We pretty much only get them when they have those deals.

Other than that we are gearing up for Jaxon's birthday party. Anyone is invited (invites have not been send out yet) so if you want to show up, it is on March 17th at 2:00 pm. It's candyland themed and I am so excited for him! I love doing stuff for him and I cannot wait to see his face when he see's all his candy.

I also can't wait for Valentine's Day. Were not doing much since its on a tuesday. We are doing a big date night this weekend though. I am most excited about staying in a hotel and getting 8 hours of sleep!!!!!! That's pretty sad, but we are both so excited to have some alone time. Jaxon shares a room with us so we really don't get much even when he's asleep.

If anyone has good date ideas for our time were in Lexington we'd really appreciate some ideas!!

No comments: