Friday, April 24, 2009

ocean's blue

so david has always had this little trick to remember alot of his passwords and pin numbers and he taught it to me. He always says Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1642 (number had been changed to save our current bank account balance) and it worked for him. It seems like everytime i hear that story the year changes so i never paid attention to the numbers and contently punched in the correct combonation as told.

Well I was watching TV and the mini wheat commercial popped up. I love those little wheat guys but wasn't really paying attention because i was on the internet and i hear the one where this little boy is studying for his history test and the rhyme about columbus comes up. "Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492" I looked over at david and cracked up! We were only a few centuries off :) we had a pretty good laugh about it...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Halfway through your post, I had to google when Columbus sailed just to make sure I wasn't wrong. I thought it was 1492! :) You guys are funny!