Thursday, October 14, 2010

BIG NEWS x2!!!

Okay so I'm sure any of you who have read ANY of my blogs realizes that David has had an extremely hard time finding a job. Not just a job in his field or a job he likes, I mean ANY kind of job. He graduated on December 12th 2009 and has been unemployed since. We have handled it very well I think but FINALLY we have news!

Big News #1-

DAVID GOT A JOB!!!!

Not only is it a great job with Lexmark but it is in his field and really a great "big boy" job as I would call it. He would probably not approve of me calling it that but I like it.



Big News #2-

We have an apt. to find out the sex of the baby!!

On 10-22-2010 we will be finding out what my little wiggler is. I cannot wait to find out! David's mother, Margaret is even getting to come with us. I think it will be so special for all of us and expect lots of tears (from the Applegate side ;) ...)



I didn't want to find out what the baby was at first but after a little persuasion from David I decided at this point it is better to know and be able to plan. I think we will be switching off so hopefully the next one will be a surprise.

We would LOVE to hear your opinions on what you think it is. I know I haven't posted much but here is the update on my pregnancy so far.

Symptoms:

NONE! Maybe a little heartburn and excess peeing but nothing really note worthy. I really wouldn't know I'm pregnant if it wasn't for my rounding tummy (pictures to come later). Also I have had no cravings.

Weight:

I won't tell you what I started at but I have only gained 3/4 of a pound much to the chagrin of my Dr. but with my size I do not think we are too worried ;)

Heart Rate:

150-156 (some people have opinions that are effected by this I am told)

Where I carry-

Right now the only part of me that has changed it my upper abdomen. My lower looks/feels the same. The top of my tummy is rounding and TIGHT.



2 comments:

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

Hmm... well with those symptoms that makes it a tricky one to predict.... lol. The heart rate would "suggest" a boy. The high tummy would "suggest" a boy. But I am going to go with Girl! :o)

areyoulooney said...

I think your going to have a girl and Thomas thinks a Man so he can give him Man hugs :D