Monday, October 4, 2010

CRIB!!!!

So we went down to Mt. Sterling to David's parents this weekend for conference. David's mom suggested we go check out a new store in town. It's kind of like a discount home goods store but her Aunt told us they have baby cribs there and to check them out. It was amazing! They had stuff there for literally 1/3 of the price. I was so excited. I was even MORE excited when she offered to buy me the crib of my DREAMS!! It is perfect.

Not only was this our first purchase for our baby but it was such a big purchase. We were so grateful for her generosity and so excited to actually have something for the little one. Now it will not have to sleep in our chest of drawers!!!

I also got to looking at bedding sets and found a great price! $49 for a Brand new (with tags) bedding set but it was not the regular 4 peice it was 13 peices! I got the regular stuff as well as pillows, wall art, toy basket, diaper holder, and a few other things. I am so excited. I will not post pictures of this like I will the crib just because I do not want people to know what we really think it is.

I will be having a voting blog in a couple weeks right before I find out what it is. I go for my next apt on October 11th and will then schedule my ultrasound. We are hoping for the 20th to find out what it is!!! Anyways here is the crib:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My parents bought zander his nursery set....Its a good feeling :)