Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Big Day Out!


Today Jax and I got out and about. We went to lunch with my best friend and FAVORITE person Kristin Kappes for her Birthday! We went to root-a-bakers in Morehead since I had a dr.'s apt today and was going to be there anyways. After that Kristin took Jaxon home with her so I could go to the Dr and not worry about Jax getting his nap. I then did a few more errands and got to go visit my old workplace and see most of my coworkers and friends!

It was so nice to go back and see familiar faces. My coworkers really were more than just people I worked with, we were all really close and really like family. They were so excited to meet my little guy. Speaking of which, I though I'd upload some pictures too. Nothing new if your my friend of facebook but if not, here he is!!


Sleeping

Smiling at his mama (notice the dimples)




Jax and Daddy's favorite past time. Catching some zzzzzzzzzz's


1 comment:

kappesklan said...

Love to you! :) Love your blogs..especially when I get mentioned! :)