Saturday, April 30, 2011

Things to remember

So I am absolutely horrible at not only blogging but journaling too. I know I want to remember all the little things that Jaxon is doing though so I thought I would jot some down. Here are some thing that I want to remember about my AMAZING little guy.

-He sleeps through the night and has since he was 5 weeks old exactly. (8-10 hours at least)
-He is SO smiley in the morning. He giggles and laughs and is so chipper.
-He just discovered his swing. He falls asleep almost the second he sits in it.
-He LOVES the light. Windows, lamps, phones, Ipods... anything will do
-He enjoys being out side. If he is fussy, he will usually calm down if he gets fresh air
-He is so expressive when he sleeps. He makes happy, sad, angry faces and scowls
-He makes tons of "David faces"
-He gets VERY upset if he has to wait for a bottle
-His whole body turns red when he dirties his diaper (gross I know but it is so cute to a mom!)
-He also straightens his body and grunts for a good 5 minutes (no he is not constipated it is a smooth soft poo he just is dramatic)
-He is 14 lbs
-He gets blessed tomorrow
-His hair looks red in the sunlight or camera lights
-He sleeps in his carseat and loves to ride in the car. Even if he doesn't fall asleep he just sits there happily talking to us
-He talks when he eats, sleeps, or is awake. The kid is always coo-ing and letting us know he's there.
-He recognizes David and I and will follow us around the room if he hears us or sees us.

Those are just a few amazing things we've learned about him the last few months. I know a lot is typical but it is special to us. He is such a great baby!!!!


2 comments:

areyoulooney said...

Aww he sounds precious! I want to see him. Can we come visit?

David and Meg said...

Yes please do!! It may actually be better for us to come see you. Our apartment flooded last week and while nothing was ruined we are still putting things back and our house is a mess! When is good for you guys?