Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby Zander!!!!

We are so excited!!! We give March 19th a BIG thumbs up because....


I have a nephew!!!

Crazy Bobby

And BEAUTIFUL Jen
Gave me my first Nephew!!!



Baby Zander Levi Boardman



Was Born March 19th 2010

At 6:29 PM

6 lbs and 18 1/2 Inched Long


And we could not be more excited!!! More pictures to come. He looks so cute and I think alot like Jen. Bobby and Jen live in PA so we were not able to be there for the birth but are hoping to go up soon so we can see him!!! I for one cannot wait to hold our family's new little grandchild! Aiden is not the one and only anymore.

That will be interesting! I told david that Jessie had the first Girl, Bobby had the first Boy, so we will have to have the first twins! He wasn't so excited about the idea of that but I thought it was funny. Anyways, here he is!!

No comments: