Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Weekend Ever? Maybe

So these last couple days have been a little tough. I thought they would be great because my boss was going to be on vacation. He is a great boss and everything but who doesn't like it when they aren't being supervised? haha. Anyways I was very wrong. David was sick and it was very stressful and LONG couple days. So yesterday we were driving to our friends house to drop something off and it was raining. I thought to myself "this is going to be the WORST weekend ever" I was even planning on heading to Richmond just to get away from Morehead. Lack of funds made that impossible, but I figured I could keep myself busy and just pretend it wasn't the weekend.

BOY was I wrong! I have never been so glad to be wrong but today I am so excited about. We ALL (David, Myah, AND Me) all woke up in great moods! David was feeling a little bit better and we have great plans! Well as exciting as you can have in Morehead. We are planting some flowers, going to walmart, planning a trip to lowes to plan our future house. I am so excited just to go look and get samples and get started on planning something that most likely won't happen for years.

This week just goes to show you that you cannot always guess what your week (or even day) will look like. So just go with the flow!

I'll post pictures of our flowers, etc later today hopefully.

No comments: